Friday, June 1, 2007

Thing 23: The End!!

I'm all done, I'm finished!! I found the exercises in the beginning and the end more fun and definitely would utilize. I'm thinking about starting a wiki just to show myself I can and plan on doing blogs to post on my kennel website that will track upcoming litters. Many of the discoveries in the 23 Things I don't use daily in my work life but I'm glad I had the experience. I would definitely participate in a program like this again. When I have more time, I'd like to re-do some of the exercises, just to see if I would gain more when I don't have dealines looming over me. I can't seem to get high speed internet at home thus downloads, YouTube, podcasts etc are not in my near future, but still one can hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.